Sunday 9 September 2012

Manga Talk 1

Manga. The Japanese comics. I actually spend most of my time in the internet searching for new titles because I am currently reading 2 mangas: Fairy Tail and Naruto. I have lost my track of Detective Conan and One Piece. The last time I read DC was 2 years ago and One Piece, 3 years ago. So what am I searching for?

My manga preferences as of the moment is like this: School life. It revolves around the school life of the protagonist and maybe some of his personal life too. A bit of comedy will do too. It adds taste to the life of the protagonist thus making it more interesting and less boring to read. A little bit of romance. I actually love romance especially in the anime scene. Action and adventure. Much like Sword Art Online. I actually found some titles that might fall into my preferences like: Mayo Chiki! and Hajimete no Aku.

I am currently planning to read a few titles like: Hayate no Gotoku! and Kaichou wa Maid-sama. I am also planning to read the novelization of Sword Art Online. I read that it's much better than the anime and the manga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment