Sunday 9 September 2012

Tonari no Kashiwagi san



So I stumbled upon this title when I was on the homepage of a mangasite. I saw it on a little tab there and it was Manga of The Week. I got curious so I read the plot and found it a little interesting. It was actually about an "otaku" by the name of Yuuto Sakuraba. He's a fan of an online artist who goes by the name of "Sayane-san". He was so mesmerized by her drawings and admired her a lot. Sakuraba was then accepted to an anime shop. While working, he was shocked to see somebody wearing their school uniform at the shop because the shop is far from their school. Sakuraba was shocked to see that it was one of the school idols! Her name is Kotone Kashiwagi. Kashiwagi who was scared that the students might know about her secret. He talked to Sakuraba and pleaded him not to tell anybody of her secret. Well, I don't want to spoil any scenes or happenings in the story. And the story went on the development of the friendship/love between Sakuraba and Kashiwagi. This manga is still ongoing but I'm really irritated because I think they update once a month and it's fcking annoying. I love the story but waiting a month for the next release is just not right. I wish that this series will gain more fans and thus the popularity will increase. Also, make an anime adaptation of this! Btw, this manga was released in 2010 and there are currently 35 chapters. Kind of slow huh? IT IS!

Here's one of my fave pictures of Kotone Kashiwagi, I am currently crushing on her because she's really really KAWAIIII!!! Oh well, I just love orange haired girls in manga like Asuna of Sword Art Online and Nami of One Piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment