Monday 22 October 2012

Fuck you. A LOT.

What will you feel if one day, your loved one will send a text message to you. You read, "Fuck you. A LOT." I really don't understand what makes people say those words. Especially to your loved one. I can't barely understand the fact that it can hurt someone. Maybe because of the anger? Maybe other things too. But the thing I don't understand the most is that I feel nothing when I receive texts like that. I really don't understand. It's a mixed feeling actually. Two contradicting feelings which cancel out each other therefore feeling nothing. I feel hurt. Of course! I feel hurt because the girl I love sent a text message saying "fuck you" instead of "i love you". The contradicting feeling is that it's okay for me. I don't know but I think its the love that makes me feel that. I love her so much that even if she hurts me so much I can withstand anything. I really love her. I am willing to do anything for her. I wish she would cool her mind when I talk to her one of these days. Talking to her these days are uncertain because she's in the province. Hayyy. I wish she would text me so we could communicate and so I can apologize to her.

Actually, one of my friend told me that I should not let her take me down. My friend said, "Wag mo siyang sanayin sa ganyan. Lagi ka na lang niya inaaway. Di mo ba napapansin na inuunder ka niya?" I answered him with, "Okay lang sa akin. Mahal ko naman siya. Iniintindi ko naman siya lagi eh. Kaya okay lang. Isa pa, ayoko taasan yung pride ko." That's what I answered him. I don't care what others think of me. As long as I love what I'm doing, I am willing to risk anything just for her. I reallyyyyy love herrrrrr. I am madly in love with her. 

If you are reading this, I hope you'd understand me. I'm really sorry for my stupidity. I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time. I'm really sorry. It's okay that you hurt me, as long as I won't hurt you back. I love you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment