Thursday 25 October 2012

Breaking up is an OPTION but NEVER the SOLUTION.

Actually, I told someone about this already and then few deys ago, my friend put on a status. It was the best status I've read. Why? I can relate to it. I already told my girlfriend that no matter what happens, even if the pain is much worse. Breaking up is never the solution to any problem. It will just make the pain worst. What I'm curious about is what drives girls or boys leave their loved one? I've done it before because I made a promise. But actually, I don't like to hurt others. I care about what they feel. It breaks my heart if I hurt someone. I want HER to be happy. Maybe it's the feelings that change. Maybe it's the change. The change one encounters as the relationship moves along. I never experienced that. Someone told me that I'm such a dickhead for letting her hurt me that much. Why endure such thing when you can end it? I don't like to end a relationship. As long as I can handle it, I will never give up on something which has become a part of my life. She became a part of my daily routine. Texting her. Everything about her. That's why I can't break her heart. Yeah, I admit that sometimes I'm being immature. But I will NEVER EVER LEAVE HER. No matter what happens, I won't do it. Even if the problem has no solution, which is quite impossible, I will not do it. I promised her that I won't leave her no matter what. I hope she won't give up on me either. I just hope that this relationship will last. It will if we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment